Our signature 'Inca Warrior' Chia Seed Milk is part of the 3-day juice cleanse plan. High in protein and minerals to boost your strength.
Chia Seed Milk - Inca Warrior Milk
Fresh chia seed milk with walnut, date, and tahini
- Weighing scales
- Mixing bowl
- Nut milk bag
- Glass bottles
- 15 g Chia seeds
- 10 g Walnuts
- 600 ml Water - filtered
- 10 g White sesame tahini
- 20 g Dates
- ⅛ teaspoon Pink salt tiny pinch
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Combine the 600ml water, chia seeds and walnuts in a bowl.
- Whisk to prevent clumps from forming.
- Let soak for 8 hours overnight in the fridge.
- Pour chia seed mixture into a blender.
- Add the tahini and dates.
- Cover and blend until smooth; about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- (pass through a nut milk bag for extra fine consistency)
- Transfer to glass jar or bottle and chill.
- Shake well before serving.
- Add cacao for a chocolate chia versions.
- Try adding orange zest or vanilla for extra flavors.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @the_holistic_chef on social media and hashtag it #holisticchefacademy