Plant-based wellness chef consulting for F&B concept developments. Currently located in Thailand, offering bespoke in-house culinary training programs to take your F&B menu developments to the next level of holistic wellness cuisine.
Manifesto - My Culinary Philosophy
‘Cuisine’ is the essence of food within a culture. And all around the world, people are becoming more aware and conscious of clean, healthy and more sustainable living. Over the past 10 years, I have created a cuisine formulated by a holistic and healthy approach to living by offering real, clean, unprocessed, fresh whole foods that are as close to their natural states as possible.
EDUCATE - INSPIRE - EMPOWER
My Holistic Wellness Cuisine is inspired by nature, the changing seasons and the way people experience food, refining a State of Mind behind eating.
It is in this spirit that I aim to preserve the nutritional integrity of raw ingredients by minimising the processes involved in preparing them. In doing so, extracting maximum nutrition and draw from the vital life force of the food to increase your base energy and overall wellbeing.
- Manifesto - My Culinary Philosophy
- Holistic Chef Wellness Consulting Services
- Opportunities and challenges
- Who is wellness chef consulting suitable for?
- Why invest in wellness chef consulting?
- A good mentors job is to call it as it is...
- Wellness Chef Consulting - Online Mentorship Available
- How do we start to work together?
- Current trending blog recipes
Holistic Chef Wellness Consulting Services
Each training program is bespoke to suit clients individual needs and vision; below are some of the services available.
- Signature recipe and menu development
- Concept design and implementation
- Food styling and photography
- Cookery school course curriculum development
- Live cooking demonstrations
- Themed guest chef dining experiences
- Food cost management
- Professional chef on-the-job team training
- Digitalize menus
- Develop food sustainability practices
1. Signature recipe and menu development
Bespoke holistic wellness menu and recipe design to suit your business, teams and guests needs.
Fully engineered recipes with pictures, methods, costings, nutrition, allergens and carbon emission rating.
Example Menu themes
- Afternoon tea
- Children's menu / School menus
- Dinner - casual / fine-dining
- Tapas, snacks, appetizers
- Events & BBQ
- Juice menus
- Hot & cold drinks
- Tonics & mocktails
- Home delivery
- Outside catering
- Room service
Dietary specific menus
- Raw food
- Gut health
- Cholesterol balancing
- Blood sugar balancing
- Brain foods
- Skin health
- Sports performance
- Muscle building
- Injury prevention
Medicinal & Philosophical Menus
- Traditional Chinese
Cultural Themed Menus
- Middle Eastern
- North African
2. Concept design
Launching a new holistic wellness concept?
- Opening or relaunch
- Post-covid rebuild
- Outside catering service
- Home catering service
- Private chef training
Plant-Based Dining concept examples:
- Breakfast super-bowls
- Poke bowls
- Buddha bowls
- Taco bar
- Sushi bar
- Smoothie & n'ice cream bowls
- Vegan bakery
- Healthy café / deli
- Healthy desserts
- Raw desserts
- Athletes fitness cuisine
Define your brand, aim and vision through your food.
Departmental Strategies & Clear vision
- What is your purpose?
- Who is your market?
- Define your goals and clear vision...
Develop a road map and clear strategy for moving forwards. Get all the team on board and have fun striving in the same direction for mutual benefit.
Team motivation and sense of purpose is everything. To have a motivated and inspired team is the foundation for success.
3. Food styling and photography
You may have the best product in the world; if you cannot communicate it to the world properly, no one will know about you!
Food styling and photography training is included as part of our overall service.
Learn how to capture your food in a way to attract people to come and visit. Capture your story and share it with your online community to engage and build up brand awareness.
Introduction to showcasing your cuisine on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, Jumprope and Pinterest.
4. Cookery School Course Curriculum Development
Thinking of launching a plant-based vegan cookery school?
Jamie has taught in the top cookery schools and Universities in UK & Thailand.
We can work together to develop your own signature curriculum, courses and workshops.
5. Live Cooking Demonstrations
Cooking demonstrations are a great way to engage and interact with your guests and members. We have a wide range of themes to suit any occasion. Cooking demonstrations can be hosted LIVE for in-house guests or broadcasted on LIVE streaming social media platforms to share your story with your community.
6. Themed Guest Chef Dining Experiences
Develop your own themed plant-based dining events. Learn ways of creating fun and exciting dining events in house to attract more clientele into your business.
The Holistic Chef team are available for creating guest chef collaborative dining events.
7. Food Cost Management
Many chefs leave food costing until last thing, only realising there is a problem with the menu when the P&L is issued.
Learn how to cost a dish and menu.
Develop a balanced menu that is accurately costed so you can hit your FCOS% targets every month.
I partner with LightBlue for food waste prevention solutions.
8. Professional Chef on-the-job training
The fun part!
All recipes we develop will be communicated to the entire team via live demonstrations with tasting, feedback and Q&A time so the entire team gain an understanding of the recipes, ingredients, nutrition and techniques.
- Kitchen organisation and work flow
- Communication / ordering process / fridge organisation / stock control
- New ingredient inspiration
- Modern kitchen equipment and techniques
- Daily work flow / planning ahead / daily briefings
- Dietary requirements / taking vegan orders from guests
- Allergy awareness training
- Basic nutrition training
If your team are happy, motivated and inspired your food and service will shine.
Happy team = Happy guest! It can be as simple as that.
9. Digitalize Menus
Printed paper menus are fast becoming a thing-of-the-past. They are costly and time consuming to update. I partner with FineDineMenu - the leading providers of Digital menus.
- Maximise your revenue
- Decrease operational costs
- Go paperless and contactless
- Improve team productivity
- Save time and energy
- Streamline all menu writing to one cloud based platform
- Streamline all F&B service offerings to one platform and one sharable QR code
- Update all menus in an instant
- All allergens and nutrition details communicated to guest
- Bring your digital menus to life with short videos of chef finishing a dish
- Improve guest experience and get instant feedback on customizable forms
- Boost upsells and customise what dishes you want to recommend.
- Full menu engineering - track bestsellers - cut low sellers.
- Menu available to present to guest via digital tablet menu or QR code
- Take away and home delivery features available.
10. Developing food sustainability practices
We all know food wastage contributes negatively to the environment.
Certain menu items impact the environment with higher carbon emissions. Developing more sustainable operating practices not only helps save the environment; your business can become more profitable, while your brand identity will become more credible.
This is especially relevant in these current times when many consumers are making more conscious and ethical decisions on their food choices.
I have recently partnered with My Emissions. A very exciting feature has been launched; allowing me to calculate carbon emissions for specific recipes and ingredients.
Opportunities and challenges
Learn how to create delicious plant-based, vegan friendly dishes that will reduce food waste and will maximize meal sales
Develop proven steps to ensure that your staff are well trained to practice food safety protocols and respond confidently to customer dietary requests?
Successfully position your business as a leading wellness and vegan destination, so you can capitalize on the fastest growing trend of our time?
While wellness and vegan dining is on the rise, the lack of professional development in this area has prevented businesses and teams from fully satisfying customers needs and gaining positive reviews.
If you own or lead a restaurant, hotel, hospitality group or food service business, this training will help your entire team achieve the goal of confidently catering to this ever growing market, and keep them returning time and time again.
Due to the exponential growth of veganism and demand for vegan friendly dining worldwide, every person working in the hospitality industry is expected to know the basics of vegan food service and be able to meet the needs of their vegan guests.
What happens when individuals are not properly trained? Customers feel misunderstood and and businesses and staff receive disappointing reviews. Even if you have delicious vegan food on your menu, the server’s ability to discuss and deliver the dish with confidence can make or break your 5 star review.
Who is wellness chef consulting suitable for?
- Wellness hotels, resorts and spas
- Holistic centered hotels and resorts
- Restaurants and cafes
- Sports and fitness centers
- Sports teams
- Schools and Universities
- Retail product development teams
- Corporate dining
- Cookery schools
- Medical centers
- Nursing homes
Why invest in wellness chef consulting?
- Turn around your business
- Improve bottom line profitability and guest satisfaction
- Determine your USP / niche
- Develop new skills and techniques within the team
- Invest in your teams training and development
- Invest in future success
- Improver staff retention / highlight the week areas
- Fresh pair of eyes in your business
- Boost morale and team spirit
- Tangible results
- Manage food costs = properly cost a dish and menu
- Manage payroll %
- Improve kitchen working practices
- Keep up with consumer demand and trends
- Reconstruct your menus to reflect local seasonal foods and changing trends in the market.
- Train your team in the newest cooking methods.
- Re-launch a new concept
- Develop your outside catering opportunities
- Build positive brand awareness
A good mentors job is to call it as it is...
Your not paying consultant fees to get a ''yes chef' answers to every question.
You need facts and meaningful strategies to initiate change. Sometimes, that means hearing things your don't like. Being uncomfortable and out of the box means measurable results.
The team will receive personal and specialised instruction
Holistic Wellness Chef Consulting translates to training, development and guidance just for your establishment. There is no one size fits all solution to every situation. Jamie is addressing your unique situation with unique solutions.
The team stay in-house
The best classroom your team can have is their own kitchen and dining room. In this familiar place there is no distractions, attendance is assured and post-instruction practice is as close as the prep counters.
Wellness Chef Consulting - Online Mentorship Available
Due to current travel restrictions I am open to developing bespoke online mentorship programs. Please get in touch to discuss your needs further.
How do we start to work together?
Send me a message with your situation, requirements, challenges, goals and vision for moving forwards. We will arrange a Zoom meeting to discuss and then I will get back to you with a proposal of how we can start to work together.