Learn how to make your own pro-biotic kombucha tea at home
Kombucha Tea has come right back into fashion recently, and rightly so. This ancient Chinese green tea elixir recipe is a great way to add more organic pro-biotics into your gut.
As 'Hippocrates' clearly stated 'all disease begins in the gut'
Anything we can do to populate our gut with good bacteria will help build our immunity.
On this short course, I will guide you through all the steps to have you producing your own kombucha green tea at home. It's surprisingly simple and very satisfying.
This course includes
- Step-by-step videos
- Full printable documentation
- Nutritional benefits explained
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion from The Holistic Chef Academy
What you'll learn
- Brew tea to feed your home kombucha culture
- Properly clean and sanitize equipment for brewing
- Create custom flavours
- Maintain a healthy culture that keeps producing delicious tea
- Grow scobys
- You should have access to a clean kitchen to work in and a dark space to store the scoby where it will not be disturbed
- Supplies required will be covered in section 2 "Brew preparation"
I designed this course to teach people who are new to fermentation how you can brew and maintain a kombucha culture at home. We will discuss what exactly kombucha is and how you can save money by making your own.
- Instructional videos
- Helpful PDF's and infographics you can easily refer to when brewing
- Written summaries of each lecture video
The course is taught mostly by short videos but all content is also provided in a written summary for each lecture and PDF's. It is structured in the order in which you would prepare a batch of Kombucha and separated into the following main topics:
- Preparation for brewing
- First stage fermentation
- Second stage fermentation
- Maintenance & storage
Why take this course?
- It will save you money
- It is taught by an experienced & passionate brewer with a microbiology background
- It is packed with information while also being efficient in the delivery
- All the lessons are to-the-point so you don't get bored
- Each lesson has resources for you to use and come back to so that you don't have to watch whole videos again
Who this course is for:
- Ideal for newbies with an interest in home fermentation
- Great for kombucha lovers who want to save money by brewing their own kombucha
- People with an interest in health and natural foods will enjoy this course